Interior Architect Assistant is required for a High End Residential 3-6 month project, candidates must have strong technical drawing skills.
Our client offers an exceptional portfolio of properties within the UK and abroad, they are now seeking an Interior Architect to work on a 3 month min project which may go on to 6 months.
Our client is looking for candidates with an excellent understanding of technical details and forms, diverse materials and materials technology. An understanding of commercial and industrial build processes. Bespoke fabrication in joinery, metal and plastics and integration of 3rd party equipment (AV, Control, Cabling etc).
Must be proficient in generation of fully resolved production ready drawings and the ability to liase and brief external sub-contractors.
Produce and maintain drawings for the project (Floor plans, elevations, sections, details).
Manage the project drawing, update through the project to ensure that drawings are up to date.
- Knowledge of construction architectural detailing, drafting.
- Strong in space planning, elevations, working drawing packages.
- Passionate about design and possess design flair
- Proven track record of Job running experience within high end bespoke interior fit out
- Proficient in Auto CAD
- Have good knowledge of UK construction laws and regulation
- Strong written, verbal and organisational skills
- A good team player and capable of working independently
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of FF&E.
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Overseeing and assisting with design and finishes schedules
This is initially for a 3-6months subject to performance and practice workload.